Sunday, September 25, 2005

YP.com

Well, I found a rather interesting company this weekend... with a pretty solid positive and negative thesis. I'd like to expound on it right now, pardon my french :D

YP.com is an internet yellow-pages service provider for local businesses in the U.S. They provide listing on the internet for free...

to be continued...

EDIT:

Actually, screw YPNT... they have some horrible short term costs that will probably screw their next quarter. I'd wait until after that to see what happens, and THEN I will buy :D

4 comments:

Chris said...

ming, you prob dont know me, but this is chris chu. i'm also a sophomore, and i just wanted to drop by and say hi. im going to try to read your blog as often as i can because i think you have some really interesting things to say, and i just wanna let you know youre doing a great job here. well, hope to get to talk to you some more in person in the upcoming future.

cash at home said...

Personal, work-related blogs fraught with promise, peril
Terrence Ryan knew Scott McNulty in passing at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, where they both work.
I have a traffic site. It pretty much covers traffic related stuff.

Don

BlueSkies said...

It was great Reading your blog and you should continue the good work I'm definitely going to bookmark it!
I have a site based on leeds bradford airport car parking It pretty much covers leeds bradford airport car parking related stuff, but it also
offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save lots of money on your next trip.

Badger said...

Howdy, I'm new around here. Like your Blog. If you are interested, go see my work at home business opportunity site about starting a business and working from home. It's still pretty rough but I finally know what I want it to be. Anyway, you may still find something of interest.